Below is a partial list of documentation-specific services that I provide.
– Document new software or update existing documentation
– Create release notes and quick reference guides
– Build new, or update existing, online help systems or wikis
– Develop requirements and specifications
– Proof drafts, edit documentation and make corrections
– Establish standards and styles for documentation
– Manage document control (reviews, approvals, revisions, relevant version, archiving)
– Interview subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand product technology
– Research relevant data (drawings, specifications, journals, software demonstrations)
If you would like to know about additional services or have a question about those listed above, please contact me.